2013 brings new challenges for our zone but there will still be a player pathway program for our juniors.
Mackay is hosting trials for the new 2013 program as from Wednesday 10th October from 5.30pm at the Academy fields, opposite Lions Park, Beaconsfield Road.
The new program is creating a career path for all players, both boys and girls, we are inviting you to be part of it.
We have recognised the talent we have in our Zone and encourage you to take part of the forward approach we are taking for our junior player pathway.
If you are 12 to 18 there is an opportunity for you. (Turning 12 in 2013)
What does it mean for you?
- A career path in the world’s number one game.
- A structured program
- Part of the FFA curriculum
- Play against the best players in QLD
- Opportunity to make State programs
- Quality coaching
- Development on and off the park
- Building pathways for Football in Mackay.
We are committed to partnering with junior players in our region, we look forward to seeing you all there.
Yours in Football
MRF Zone Executive